Monday, January 28, 2008

Hair Accessories

While I was in Arizona, I went to this FABULOUS store called Ribbons and Lace. They have more ribbon then I have ever seen in my entire life! It is such a fun store. But in addition to ribbon they have metal clips and then alot of elastic to make headbands. Anyways, here are just a few of the ones I've made for Laynie. Jocy's are really cute too. I'll have to post some of hers later. Let me tell you they are a lifesaver for someone as "hair challenged" as me. I need something quick and easy that requires little to no skill. :) At least it'll save us from going out in public with scary hair... then again maybe not.







10 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Oh Megan, your bows are SO cute! I swear, you are the most domestic/crafty girl I know. I'm so jealous. Someday, if I have a girl, you may have to teach me how to make these.

And, Laynie is absolute adorable too!

Madsen Family said...

Megan--You really should know that your children are quite possibly the cutest things I've ever seen. I am really starting to wonder if I will love my children as I love yours since yours are so darling. I am sure I will, but I do have to say that Laynie is sooooooo adorable--I just want to eat her up. And those bows: super cute. Nice work, Megan, on the children AND the bows:)

The Thomas Family said...

I love em!! I'm so jealous. I wish I could of had those hair pretties when Kar was a baby.

Lanie is soo cute. Did I ever tell you Lanie was one of my most favorite girl names? It really is. If Noah would of been a girl he would of been Lanie. No joke. That would of been funny. Anyways, she truly fits her cute name.

Becca said...

Those are super cute megan!

Becca said...

Nice playlist!

mahina said...

great job! those are adorable bows and those big eyes are so cute!!

Mel said...

those are darling! and Laynie is even cuter!

Matt Haroldsen said...

WOW...look at your babes eyes!! she is too cute!

J and J Haroldsen said...

Now that is what I call a CUTIE baby! She definitely has your beautiful eyes Megan!

Kat Rose said...

Wow, hi eyes... She is georgious!
You guys look like the pefect fam.
I love to see all the pics. Your kids are so big.

playlist