Wednesday, January 9, 2008

BUMBO: Love it


I'd heard of this new little device twice-- once from a girl I visit teach and then again on a friend's (Carlie) blog. So I decided to look into them. Once I did I heard all the rave about them and the product recall in order to put a sticker on the back that says, "Do not sit your child in this on the counter and then walk away." Because now days we have to be told EVERYTHING. Anyways, the second thing I noticed was they were kinda spendy. Forty dollars for a seat that Laynie might hate?? I didn't know if I could take the risk. Well I debated and researched some more and was almost convinced just to pay the full price. Then while we were in Arizona my mom took me to this cute kid's store where she had a coupon for one item. So you know me.... if I can say I got it on sale, I'm sold. :) But let me tell you. It was the best 30 plus tax that I've spent on a baby item in a long time. Laynie LOVES it and therefore so do I. And doesn't she just look adorable and all grown up in it? It says it is for babies 3 months - 14 months. I was a little skeptical about the 14 month old part but my niece Lillie who is 14 months loved it too. Anyways, since I'm the unofficial rep for BUMBO I had to put my two cents out there. :)

P.S. it comes in an adorable pink color and if I had thought that Laynie was my last baby or if I could see the future and knew any other kids I might have would be girls- I would have TOTALLY bought the pink. But since I don't have those super powers I bought blue... for a very sexist reason. A girl can totally sit in a blue chair and be fine but a boy just can't sit in a pink one. At least not in the Bell house. I'd like to say it's all Reed's fault but honestly I can't. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laynie looks so cute sitting in her chair. I've seen them in the store, but didn't know if they were worth he money.

Becca said...

I have never heard of such a thing. Pretty cool!

mahina said...

my sister-in-law had one of these last spring when i was visiting with kawena when she was littler. i thought she was so cute sitting there in the thing! love them!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

playlist