Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Arizona

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas Break in Arizona. I'll admit my only disappointment was the fact that it was quite cool. I was hoping for 70-80 degree weather but only ended up with 60-70. But I didn't see a single drop of rain while I was there. That was a plus. :) And even in those chilly circumstances Reed and the kids jumped in the pool-- it's not heated! I wish I'd had my camera but I didn't at the time. You'll just have to picture the frigid conditions in your mind. We had a great time there. The girls all played happily together and Nate and Cooper loved being with another boy. As we were leaving to come home, it ripped my heart out to see Cooper on the front step crying, "No Nate. Don't go." We can't wait to get together again soon.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I bet it was so funny to be in Arizona with your family. You have such cute kids!

Madsen Family said...

Megan, I have to admit: I'm in love with your cute, cute family. Your Christmas card was so cute and HOMEMADE (I'm impresssed) and I doubt if there were three kids who are more darling. And I'm excited for your parents to be going off to London. That is where your grandparents went, isn't it? Anyway, looks like fun was had by all this Christmas. I'm glad I got to partake in it via blog!

Becca said...

who is cooper? That' my next boy name.

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to be with family, especially during the holidays.

Megan said...

Becca-

Cooper is ryan's only boy. I had no idea that was your next boy name. Nate was so so close to being a cooper. (It's a family name on my mom's side) But Reed was against it because he thought it was too easy to get teased with that name. Since then I have learned that Reed can come up with something for ANY name. It's good though because I can't imagine Nate as anything but a Nate.

playlist