Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm a big girl now!


While we were in Arizona, I came home one afternoon after running a bunch of errands with my mom to Jocy telling me that she had a surprise. She then proceeded to show me that she could ride a two wheeler all by herself!! I couldn't believe it. Reed said the two of them had worked at it for an hour or so before I got home and she had picked it right up. She still has a little trouble turning but we'll take it one step at a time. I was totally shocked and my first thought was, "She's too little to ride a two wheeler." Then I remembered that Nate first rode one a few weeks after he turned four and wait... Jocy turned four a few weeks ago too. How did that happen? Where did the time go? Anyways, she proudly goes around telling everyone her secret "I can ride a training wheel." Usually she gets a confused look and then we have to explain that she can ride WITHOUT her training wheels. :) She is so proud of herself and I might add, we're pretty proud of her too.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Go Jocey! That's great.

mahina said...

none of my kids know how to ride a 2 wheeler without training wheels!! i know, sad! but i credit this to the fact that we live on a ginormous hill!

good job to jocey!

playlist