Friday, February 8, 2008

Another reason....




So can I just tell you how much I love blogging??? Not only does it keep me in touch with all of you but it has cut my scrapbooking time in half. For me, journaling on my pages has always been the most time consuming aspect of scrapbooking. The last couple of days I have been trying to finish up the pages for 2007 and have been putting off the journaling part until I realized my blog has EVERYTHING I need already on it. All it took was some copying and pasting and tada! Saved me all the work and alot of time. And who couldn't use a little more time??? You know, for eating bon bons and watching tv. :)

6 comments:

mahina said...

blogging is my journal! i love it!!

Becca said...

I HATE YOU!! You are so good at keeping up with your scrapbooking I don't really hate you! I am just jealous of you.

Madsen Family said...

Megs--Check out our blog for some exciting news.....P.S. My blog IS my journal and that's as good as it's gonna get (do you digital scrapbook--I want to start that and need some info).

Katie Smith said...

You are too good. I have never even started a scrapbook. I'm a disgrace to motherhood, I know. I think blogging is a good, but there is something about having a tangible book to flip through that the internet just doesn't provide. One of these days I'll get on that.

The Thomas Family said...

Our blog is our scrapbook now a days! You are so good to be able to keep up with both of them.

Melanie said...

Ali Edwards (Creating Keepsakes) talked about that being one of the main reasons she kept a blog. That was why I started one but I haven't once used it for scrapbooking. Let's face it, I'm lazy.

playlist