Friday, March 28, 2008

Obviously an Error Occurred

blog readability test

Movie Reviews




So my friend Juliana always has the most unique things on her blog. A few months back she had one that linked you to a website where you put your picture, your spouse's picture and then your child and it gave you a percentage of how much your child looked like you. Anyways, this is the new one I found on her blog today. I thought it was great and so I decided to try it out. Obviously an error occurred because this is the rating I received. I went downstairs to tell Reed about Juliana's blog and said, "Her site received a rating of 'elementary school.' Guess what our's got?" His answer was "Preschool". I just laughed. It probably would have been more fitting. When I told him our rating, he just laughed and said, "You're kidding." Obviously my husband doesn't think my writing level is "genius". That's okay, neither do I. But I thought this was pretty fun. :) You can try it out for yourself by clicking on the picture above.

5 comments:

Kristen Wilde said...

Hi Megan!
It's been a long time, and I've enjoyed catching up a little through reading your blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable, and it looks like you're still the same amazing person! I hope you'll come visit me (and see my baby!) at http://kristenandjoshwilde.blogspot.com.
- Kristen Fletcher Wilde

Mel said...

I agree in the error reading--not for your blog but I got the same reading for mine and I have the most simptle writing there is!

Mel said...

See, I cannot even write simple right :)

Bekah: said...

hey megan! found ya... cute blog! :) so i tried it and we were college/grad... so it really does exsist... haha!!!

talk to you soon!

Madsen Family said...

Megan, Since your choice in friends (as in me) is clearly GENUIS, then I would have to agree: you are a genuis! I love all your updates. Sounds like your Utah trip was a big success. I am excited for your parents and hope you do, in fact, get to visit them. And, as always, your kids are too cute; I love them in all their Easter gear. Hopefully, spring will spring here soon, if you know what I mean!

playlist