Friday, March 28, 2008

Love is in the air....


So there is news in the Scott family... Kevin is engaged. He proposed Easter weekend to his girlfriend, Aslyn. They have been dating for about a year now and he popped the question this weekend. They were on a hike in provo canyon and had lunch and then Kevin hid some eggs for her own easter egg hunt. ( I have to brag a bit about my own cleverness here... I told him he should hide the ring in a hollow egg. So I carefully made a opening in a real egg, drained out the egg, decorated it and then he placed the ring inside and we stuffed tissue paper in the bottom. I really should have taken a picture but I didn't) Anyways, after the hunt he asked her if she would crack the egg open because he loves hard boiled eggs. She did and then gasped that it was hollow. She quickly discovered the ring and well I'm sure you know the rest. Anyways, they will get married in July and we are very excited for them. ( My parents will also be making a quick trip back for the event.:)) We love you guys!

3 comments:

rozalyn said...

HOLY COW!!! Kevin is OLD ENOUGH to GET MARRIED??? Are you SERIOUS? That makes me feel soooooo old! I still think of him as a little kid, kinda. Wow! Congratulations! They are a cute couple.

rozalyn said...

HOLY COW!!! Kevin is OLD ENOUGH to GET MARRIED??? Are you SERIOUS? That makes me feel soooooo old! I still think of him as a little kid, kinda. Wow! Congratulations! They are a cute couple.

Katie Smith said...

Congrats to Kevin and Aslyn! We totally expect an invite. :)

playlist