Friday, March 28, 2008

Elder and Sister Scott



So my parents are officially missionaries, as you can see from their tags. My mom really didn't want me to take this picture. We were saying goodbye and of course there was alot of crying going on. But we were getting ready to leave and I realized I hadn't taken a picture of them with their tags on. And I couldn't pass up this chance!

Anyways, we are so proud of them and feel so blessed to be able to participate vicariously in this mission with them. We are excited for all the wonderful opportunities they will have and the gospel they will be sharing with so many people. We're also keeping our fingers crossed that we'll be able to visit them while they are in England!

7 comments:

rozalyn said...

Wow Megan! They look fantastic with the tags! I'm so very excited for them, but I feel a little sad too. England is far away, but they'll be sooo great! What a tremendous blessing. I can't wait until their book comes out!

Katie Smith said...

It was so fun to see you and your parents before they headed to the MTC. What an incredible experience for them. They are going to ROCK!

Mel said...

What a great picture! How exciting and a little sad for your family (mostly exciting though right :)) That will be sooo neat for your kids to be apart of this adventure!

Heather M said...

I love couple missionaries! They are amazing. I had a wonderful experiences with the couple that served around me in New England.

What mission in England are they going to? I have a dear friend who lives in Preston.

That would be fabulous if you could visit. I wish your parents well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! How are you doing? Family looks good and I can't believe you have 3 kids! That's exciting about your parents going on a mission. Talk to you soon, take care!

Julie said...

Megan, I came across your blog from Danielles. I love seeing your cute little family. And WOW, that's awesome your parents are serving a mission. They will be GREAT! Visit our blog is you get a minute.

whitney said...

that is so cool! congrats to your parents and good luck to them in england!

playlist