Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt



We were in Utah for Easter at my Aunt Debbie's. She has hosted a huge easter egg hunt for the past, I think 13 years, in their neighborhood. This year she filled over a thousand eggs (the record amount so far). We were lucky enough to be there for it. It was so fun, mostly because it brought back memories of when my mom used to do the same thing in our backyard when we were kids for all the neighbors. We had special prize eggs that were hard boiled eggs decorated special. We had the golden egg, the royal egg, and the easter egg. Debbie has those same eggs in her hunt. And you wouldn't believe it but my kids found two of those prize eggs all by themselves! Can I tell you how cool that golden egg is? My cousin Missy, spray painted it to make it that sparkly! Anyways, the kids had a fabulous time.

No comments:

playlist