Thursday, October 9, 2008

The first of many




Nate finally lost his first tooth. I say finally because he is already 6 1/2 and most of his friends (and even some younger) have already lost their first. What can I say? He got that from his mom. I was a teenager before I had lost all my baby teeth. Eventually the dentist just had to pull them because he feared I'd be 20 before they decided to come out on their own. Anyways, Nate was thrilled!!!! The tooth had been wiggly for quite a few days until Reed insisted on yanking it out. Nate was a bit squeamish about the ordeal but did yell too loudly. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

cool nate!

Rebecca said...

Ashlynn was slow to lose her first tooth too. In fact it was just last December. Did Reed use his fingers or plyers to pull it out? Paul used plyers just like my dad used to. I'm still amazed at how tiny those baby teeth are.

playlist