Friday, October 31, 2008

Funny thing

The other night at dinner, Jocy was asked to say the prayer. As she often says in her prayers she said "I love everyone in the world." (I think this saves her time rather than naming all the people she loves;))

When she was done Nate said, "You love everyone in the world?"
Jocy: "Yes, everyone."
Nate: "Even the bad people?"
Jocy: "No"
Nate: "Even Satan?"
Jocy: "No"
Nate: "I think I would have liked Satan if he had made right choices."

Really, what can I say to that???

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

I just think it's good that for one, Jocy is so cute to say that in her prayers and that for two, Nate has a kind and forgiving heart:) Too cute...

Laurie said...

What a darling conversation. I love that you are writing these down. My Nate has been praying to "bless everyone in the whole wide world" lately too. I'm a little concerned that he's also blessed "that everyone in the whole wide world will know my name."

playlist