Thursday, September 11, 2008

What a difference a year makes


Jocy started preschool this week. She is going to the same place she went last year and was so excited to see her teachers again. When I took her the first day, she walked in the door and never even looked back. I had to stop and get her attention just to say goodbye. It was a little ironic since last year for approximately the entire month of September I would leave preschool with Jocelyn crying and pleading in the background to please not leave her. This year is the complete polar opposite. I'm not complaining, though. :) I'm delighted she loves it this year.

5 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah for pre-school! Yeah for Laynie's first b-day! Yeah for coming to see me! I got back one week ago and I still don't think I've recovered from all the crazy effects of my long trip! But, I am so VERY glad I got to see you on my trip there. Thanks for making the effort! Tell Reed thanks, too....loving all your photos of your darling children. Really, besides my own of course, I doubt there could be cute. Give Laynie hugs for me...can't believe she's 1!!!

Becca said...

It must have been really hard to leave her screaming and crying everyday. I am glad that she likes it this year

Sarah Scott said...

She is so grown up. It makes me sad. We miss you guys a ton I wish we lived closer. Give her hugs and kisses

The Thomas Family said...

What a great first day of school picture. How great to have Jocy actually excited to be in school. I'm such a sucker when it comes to a crying child. That must of been tough.
Love the lady bug cake. A cute cake for a very cute girl. Can you believe it's already been a year?!

Katie Smith said...

My goodness she looks so cute and grown-up. I'm glad she is liking school better this year and is excited to go. I'm sure that makes a huge difference for you too!

playlist