Friday, August 29, 2008

Spokane


















So Elayna and I went up to Spokane for a couple of days to see my college friend Jessy and her sweet little boy Will. We had a fabulous time and Laynie and Will were fast friends. How could they not be when their moms are? It's amazing that even though they are six months apart in age they are the same size. Actually I would hazard to guess that Will is bigger. That would be my genes that have destined my children to a life of shortness. :)

When I got back from Spokane, as soon as Reed and the kids picked me up, Jocelyn said, "Can I see a picture of your friend Jessy?" I took a couple dozen pictures while I was there but not a SINGLE one with Jessy. What's up with that? Instead I just had to show her Jessy's blog.

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

how fun! i didn't even ask you about this trip. i thought you'd just gone to the beach...

you've been busy busy!

playlist