Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 30th Anniversary
















So even though my parents NEVER check my blog- love you guys- I had to send out some happy wishes to my parents who are celebrating their 30th Wedding Anniversary today. 30 years seems like an unfathomable number! (Mostly since I am still running under that radar of having lived to be 30 years old.) What a great accomplishment that is to have shared your lives together and loved and sacrificed and shared all the ups and downs of life and still be totally committed and in love with each other. They have always been great examples to me. I also bet they never would have guessed on their wedding day that only 30 years later they would be celebrating their anniversary in London, England while serving their mission?! I hope they are having a wonderful day, whatever they are doing. Love you!!

3 comments:

mahina said...

that's so great! i wonder where we will be on our 30th wedding anniversary? it seems so far away!

Katie Smith said...

Hooray for your parents! Do you know how much I love your parents? They are the coolest. I hope they had a fantastic anniversary! Oh, and they look WAY too young to have been married for 30 years.

Bekah: said...

that is amazing and how neat to celebrate in London! your mom is gorgeous, you look so much like her. you have fabulous genes.

playlist