Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bath Baby


Elayna LOVES the bath. I mean, she really loves it. She loves everything about it... and it has always been that way. My other two, we've had to acclimate them to the wonders and excitement of the bath, but not Laynie. She has always loved being in the water. I wonder what that means... maybe we've got an Olympic swimmer on our hands, or a deep sea diver, or maybe she's just inherited her mother's love of long luxurious baths. :) Dou you think that is genetic??? It must be.

7 comments:

The Thomas Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thomas Family said...

That picture is too cute! I bet you have one clean baby. :)

-Sydney- said...

Oh my gosh, you've got to get that girl into baby modeling :) I could totally see her in a soap commercial. She is such an angel!

mahina said...

naked baby bath pictures are soooo adorable! i love the look on her face! pure delight!

rozalyn said...

Wow Megan! I think you're darling baby girl looks like you! Maybe she'll be a swimmer? Definitely a good water skier! Doug's counting down the days until he can by a boat and teach the kids.

whitney said...

what a beautiful girl! i can't believe those big, blue eyes... seriously darling.

Ashlee said...

She is seriously too cute!!!
It was fun running into you guys at Costco. With the amount of time we are there, I'm shocked it took us that long to bump into you! :)

Is there anything better than a nice long bath? It's where I get my thinking, and reading done- and where the cares of the world are left behind. Tub time is awesome. Laynie just seems to have caught on to that sooner than most! Smart girl!

playlist