Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!


So Happy Birthday Katie! I know it's a day late and I apologize but yesterday was so crazy I never even made it to the computer until about midnight and I just didn't have any energy left to blog. But I found this picture of us... at my fifth birthday party and I just had to post it. Who would have thought that 24 years later we would be sisters?! I couldn't have been any luckier than to have you not only as a friend but a sister. We love you and think the world of you. Hope your day was special.

3 comments:

mahina said...

that is so cool that you have a picture of the two of you when you were so little! crazy how you end up being sisters!

happy birthday to katie!

Becca said...

that is really neat megan. I don't have any pictures of katie from birthdays past. I am glad that you had one and could pay that tribute to her. We are so glad that you are our sister.

Katie Smith said...

Megan, I love this! How fun that you have this pictures. Thank you so much for posting it, and for the Birthday wishes. I feel just a lucky to have my best friend as my sister. What a treat!

Love you!

playlist