Monday, December 3, 2007

O Christmas Tree




I love getting Christmas Trees!!! Here we are at a lot picking out the perfect tree. This lot was amazing. I could have chosen any tree on the lot and it would have been beautiful! I've never seen so many perfect trees on one lot before. I remember as a child going with the Bird family and it taking FOREVER for our parents to pick a tree. While they searched we would play hide and seek or chase in the trees. It seems the tradition naturally has continued since my kids are now the ones playing chase with their cousins through the trees. Now I wonder if it really did take my parents forever to find a tree or if it was just us as kids, in our impatience of youth, that found more entertaining things to do. :) How the tables have turned.




I included this one of Reed showing off his muscles.:) He's nice to have around.

5 comments:

Megan said...

sorry-- it didn't add the picture of reed lifting the tree over his head. You'll just have to picture it in your mind. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love all your new posts. I was starting to wonder if you had given up blogging. Where do you guys go to get your tree? We've tried different places, but if you can recommend a good place--that would be great.

I was thinking we should try to get together with maybe Melanie and Jessica, if your life is too crazy, don't worry, but I would love to see y'all.

Katie Smith said...

Do you know how jealous I am of your tree? I went to buy a real one for us and a 5 1/2 foot Noble Fir was $58.00 dollars!! Needless to say, we ended up buying a fake tree. It's the economical choice for us while in grad school and PhD. Take a big whiff of your tree for me. Mine just smells like plastic.

Jeana Bird said...

Megan,
Great posts. It is fun to read your blog. I was talking with Robert about the trips to get a Christmas tree--what a fun visual and memory. We hope everything is going well and don't do too much. Have a happy day.
Jeana (and Robert)

Ashlee said...

So pretty- where did you go?

playlist