Monday, December 3, 2007

When it rains, it pours

I just realized how ironic the title is since it has been raining like CRAZY for the past two days. I have NEVER seen so much rain and that is saying alot since I have lived in Oregon for all but a handful of years during my life. Anyways, that wasn't even the point of my title. I was referring to the drought we have been experiencing on my blog lately. And now that I'm back, I'm back with a million entries in one day! But in my defense... Novemeber and December are INSANE in the Bell household. What with Jocy's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, decorating, holiday traditions, baking, etc. Plus you throw in my Primary calling and all the things that go with reogranizing primary for the new year and the Christmas parties for the teachers and then for the kids. Well you get the picture. I'm sure it is the same at your house too but when life gets insanely busy for me and I can't keep juggling all the balls-- well somethings gotta give. So my blog took one for the team. Hopefully it won't have to happen again.... but you know how the holidays go. So if I don't make it back until the new year... Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Okay your kids pictures are GREAT. Please pretend my kids sat nicely for their pictures when you get my card. :) I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season. We should make it a new years goal to meet up! :) See ya!

playlist