Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break

We spent Spring Break in Coeur de Laine, ID with some of our favorite people in the world- the Roth family. One of the days we went to a indoor water park and had the BEST time.













Jocy loved the waterslides!














How could you not love this girl?














Nate and his supercool goggles!













Every time Laynie sees the camera, she makes this face and says 'CHEESE." Gotta love her!

















I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picutre. Ben is only a few months older than Laynie. He is the most stoic child I have ever met. It took me months of him coming over to convince him he liked me. About that time, the Roth's moved! But I love this picture because Laynie's all delighted that Ben has his arm around her and Ben's looking down like he's just a tad uncomfortable with the situation but doesn't know how to disengage. I feel like I could take the picture 15 years from now and have it look exactly the same. :)

No comments:

playlist