Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines- loving the decor

So I've been wanting some Valentine's Day decoration. Nothing big and fancy... just a few things to celebrate with. I wasn't finding anything I really loved and also was trying to keep to a budget. In my mind I knew what I wanted- I just couldn't find it- so I decided I was just going to make them myself. And I don't mean to toot my own horn-- well okay I guess I do :) -- but I think they turned out pretty cute. Plus I spent a whopping $1.27 since I had everything else I needed. Now I just need some Easter decorations....


This is my favorite. I got the idea from a Making Memories ad in CK magazine. The hearts and flowers are all made out of felt. Can I tell you how much I {heart} felt. Yes, I'm in love.





3 comments:

Heather M said...

Oohhh! I {heart} your felt heart tree! Very cute and simple - perfect!

Bekah: said...

sooo adorable! megan i love all of them. you are so creative.

i have an idea to make a really cute easter tree along those same lines with felt birds. can we do it together? i need your help i am terrible at sewing!

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

You are the BEST at decorating! I just love it! Adorable!

playlist