Thursday, January 29, 2009

lost my groove


Have you seen Emperor's New Groove? You know the part, where the old guy tells Pacha that he through off the Emperor's groove? Well, that's how I feel about blogging. Something's thrown off my groove. Honestly, there isn't a great reason for my absence. I just haven't been feeling it. I've still been keeping up on everyone else's blog but just haven't wanted to blog about anything myself. Not like we're lacking material here.... I could post about christmas (it was wonderful.) I could post about ALL the snow we've received (please, tell me we're done). I could post about all that has happened in January (it seems like there has been enough happening to write a small novel). But I just don't have it in me. So here's your post to let you know we are alive, well, and happy. Just enjoying life. Here's to hoping I find my groove.

P.S. Just had to include my favorite quote from this movie. If you haven't seen it- it's a good one.

Pacha: Uh-oh.
Kuzco: Don't tell me. We're about to go over a huge waterfall.
Pacha: Yep.
Kuzco: Sharp rocks at the bottom?
Pacha: Most likely.
Kuzco: Bring it on.

3 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

That is my favorite quote! I laugh so hard every time and I even know it is coming.

Becca said...

My favorite line from the movie is when Kuzco says "it's a good thing your not a big fat guy or this would be really difficult!" There are so many good one liners in the movie. It's my all time favorite but my kids never want to watch it. Anyway, it was good to see your face yesterday.

mahina said...

that movie totally rocks! so many great lines that i don't just have one favorite! i think i need to watch it again!

playlist