Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I give up

I've tried a variety of different ways to upload video over the last couple of weeks and I just give up. That's why there hasn't been any posts lately. I was trying to get some video of Nate's baseball game, Jocy's preschool graduation and this adorable video of Laynie waving- you'll just have to trust me when I say it is SOOOOO cute. But no such luck. Here are a few pictures that cover the last month though....


One weekend in May, we spent time with some of our good friends at this wonderful cabin in Mossy Rock, Washington. We had a campfire and roasted marshmellows and then went inside and slept in a bed. Honestly, I love the outdoors but with a newborn that is my kind of camping. :) We had a great weekend with perfect weather and wonderful friends. What more can you ask for?

















Jocy's preschool graduation. Isn't she cute? We think so!





















I LOOOOVVVVVEEEE this picture of Laynie trying to eat a watermelon slice as big as she is.

















On Memorial Day we invited a bunch of friends out to Reed's parents house for a BBQ and 4-wheeling. Nate, of course, loves anything that involves high speed racing. :)

10 comments:

N. Tipps said...

Was the cabin in Mossyrock, WA the Heywood Hideaway? That's Jason's cousin. Nice house, huh?

Julie said...

Megan, your kids are so cute! I haven't seen many pictures of them. But they look great! Can't wait to see more.

whitney said...

oh my goodness, i LLOOOVVVEEE that picture of laynie, too. so cute. you have darling kiddos, megs. :)

Juliana said...

so cute! looks like you have had a fun month! Chiggars are tiny, tiny bugs that hop onto your body from the grass. They bite, annoy, and drive you crazy. They are seriously really hard to even see. Makes it really hard to walk on the grass barefoot!

Katie Smith said...

Hooray for a post! I've been missing you. Don't you just love "luxury" camping? I love camping in general, but how nice to sleep on a real bed!! That's the campin' life.

Becca said...

Jocy looks so grown up and Lanie is so sweet. Nate looks just like Reeds child. I can't wait to see you all soon!

Madsen Family said...

Yeah you're back. I missed you. I had a dream the other night that we had another Helaman Halls reunion and it made me so very homesick for my dear friends. And for some reason, in my dream, you were the only one to show up to the reunion but I wasn't sad b/c I got to spend some alone time my Megs. And then I woke up and REALLY missed you. Do you think you want to trek your three kids cross country and come for a visit? Or how about come to Spokane in September when I'm there:) Anyway, I'm glad you're back up and running and that all is well. As always, I'm in love with your cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pics! Laynie sure is a sweet lookin' baby! I love babies!

Anonymous said...

your kids are looking so grown up. up i love the picture of Laynie eating the watermelon. very cute!

Laurie said...

Love the baby and watermelon! And my boys LOVE ATVs, but I'm not letting them near them since I've seen how they drive on the xbox, and I don't think they would do it any different!

playlist