Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Soccer


Nate started his first organized sports team last month- SOCCER. Here I am a soccer mom, with a minivan. Not sure how I got here but somehow I've arrived. And to tell you the truth, it's kinda fun. Actually really fun. Watching Nate play soccer and LOVE it is really fun. He's just so determined and does really well. The first game we went to he scored probably 8 goals. I'm not exaggerating or bragging- just stating the facts here. :) Anyways, he is just enthusiastic about participating. There is just one problem with that enthusiasm- we're working on not stealing the ball-- from our own teammates. :)

5 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Hooray!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so glad you joined because I've been dying to see some more pictures of that cute baby (and Nate and Jocey). You know our blog address, right? It's http://mikenkatiesmith.blogspot.com

jess said...

cute blog megs and congrats on your beautiful baby girl!

Behunin Family said...

I can't believe he's old enough to play soccer on a team! Where does the time go? He's so cute- and I have to tell you, when I realized I actually ENJOYED driving my minivan and wouldn't trade it for a cooler looking car, I had a moment myself. :) That's when you know you're smack in the middle of mommy life, huh?
He's adorable! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Love, Ash

Madsen Family said...

Yeah for a Megan and Reed blog! I am so glad that I can now check in on your life daily! What a beautiful family you have. All your children are darling, but I think I have a secret crush on Nate--he is going to be a heartbreaker. Welcome to the blogging world, Megs!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog site on Mike & Katie's blog. Your kids are so grown up. Congrats on baby #3, she is beautiful.--Danielle (Coakley) Bowers, my blog site is http://rdbowersfamily.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch.

playlist