Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First day of School

I know school started over a month ago but I didn't want the website to be all about Elayna. :) Starting school was a big thing for both Nate and Jocy. Nate started kindergarten this year at Brookwood Elementary. His teacher is Mrs. Peterson and he absolutely LOVES going to school. It is so cute. He gets so very excited and loves everything about it- especially homework. He loves to do his homework and is constantly asking when he gets to do it. I hope this enthusiasm for homework lasts!
Jocy is a little unsure of how much she likes preschool. She seems to like it now, but that is after we spent the last month crying incessently everytime she was left. It was heartbreaking to see how much she didn't want to leave. Then I would pick her up afterwards and I would ask her how her day was and she would say "PERFECT!" One day I asked her why did she cry so much when she always liked it after I left. She said, "Mom, I just want to cry a little bit when you leave." Arrrgggghh! Anyways, she seems to like it now and that's enough for me.

No comments:

playlist