Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blessing


Reed was able to bless Elayna on the 16th of September. She was only a week old but we wanted my parents to be here for it. So Reed, my dad, his dad, Jim, and then our friends Jeff Ellis and Travis Roth, along with our Bishop Wade Ellis helped to bless Elayna. It was a beautiful blessing and I was overwhelmed with gratitude and joy that we have this sweet little girl in our home. I also felt such great love for Reed and his ability to bless the lives of our children. I feel so lucky that we are in this together and that he keeps himself worthy so he can do these things for our family.

3 comments:

Behunin Family said...

You look AMAZING a week after having a baby! :)

rozalyn said...

I have to agree with Ash...If only I looked so good! I guess it's because my face is naturally so round. With all the fluids after the baby my face seems to swell up like a gigantic balloon. Maybe that's Heavenly Father's way of helping the baby be able to recognize me all the better??? Yeah, we'll stick with that.

Megan said...

You guys are too nice.... but thank you. It helps that we're taking the picture while I'm sitting down and that I have a bunch of kids covering my still large stomach. Unfortunately, it's still much larger than I'd like. :)

playlist