Tuesday, October 2, 2007

3 weeks



Here are pics of Laynie at three weeks old. She is so alert in these pictures. I put them on to prove to Reed's parents that she is awake sometimes. They've seen her half a dozen times since she has been born and they've yet to see her eyes.
She is a good sleeper though. I can't believe it sometimes- like last night she slept 5 1/2 hours between feedings. I just couldn't believe it. I mentioned to Reed tonight that we should have had a great sleeper like her first- he said that it was better this way. She would have spoiled us and made it hard to deal with difficult sleepers afterwards. At least this way we are just pleasantly surprised and delighted with her.

3 comments:

Behunin Family said...

She's so sweet! I'm super jealous your baby has as much hair as my 2 year old! :)
We need to get together soon!

rozalyn said...

Hi Megan! She's absolutely beautiful! The third is always the best sleeper...at least that's how it was for me and a few of my other friends. I'm hoping the magic will stick around for numero quatro. We'll see...

mahina said...

look at all that hair! she is pure sweetness!

playlist