Monday, October 22, 2007

Addicted

So I need to admit something. I think I'm addicted to blogging. Yes, I know it doesn't seem possible. It's true I just started blogging and it wouldn't seem like there hasn't been enough time, not too mention the fact that my site hardly shows the effort or the mass amounts of posts to indicate an addiction but it's true. It's midnight here in Oregon and I am completely aware that I have a newborn sleeping who will be awake ... well who knows when... but instead of taking advantage of this opportunity to sleep I am reading blogs and writing blogs and trying for the life of me to figure out how you all did cool things to your blog site that I can't get mine to do. Anyways, I just discovered based on this very scientific and clinically reliable quiz that I am only 42% addicted to blogging. http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_addiction

I'm not entirely sure what that means or what sort of treatment I get now but at least I'm aware of the problem- that's the first step right?

6 comments:

mahina said...

i am an addict too! welcome to the world of addiction. pretty fun, huh?

if you have any questions email me and i will help with whatever i can! mahinamason@comcast.net

Katie Smith said...

Yeah Megs...it's a cruel world. Who ever knew blogging could be an addiction?! I think I'm addicted too. Likewise, call me if you have any questions on blogging. However, I think Mahina is a much better source. She's the blogging queen!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I have now rationalized it as my way of keeping a journal and also keeping up with friends that I don't always have time to hang out with or are far away from. That way I feel better about it when I'm done.

Megan said...

At least I'm in good company. :)

Melanie said...

Welcome to the world of blog addicts. It's fun, isn't it? Have you seen the list of blogs I visit on my photo blog? Pathetic. But, yeah, I can't stop either.

Juliana said...

I want to know how to do cool things too. How do people get other people's sites on their blogs? How do people get cool backgrounds and banners... Does anyone want to share their knowledge? Yes... and when I can't sleep, I'm looking at blogs...

playlist