Thursday, June 4, 2009

Utah & a wedding














At the beginning of May, I drove with the girls (& Kevin & Aslyn) to Utah for my cousin's wedding. We had a great time. Whenever I go to Utah, I have my list of places I have to go to before I leave. I got my fill of Pebbles in my Pocket, (Reed calls it Rocks in my Socks) Robert's Craft, Rodworks, and Tai Pan. I also spent time with some of my favorite women ever. I love spending time with my grandma, aunts and cousins.














I also made my annual mecca to my alma mater. We left BYU seven years ago but I've managed to come back at least yearly. That's only because there are so many other things that bring me to Utah but it's always fun to visit and remember all the great times we had there.

















And what's a trip to BYU without the creamery? My kids gorged themselves on icecream and loved every minute of it.













P.S. This is MY 73 year old Grandpa playing chase with my girls for a good half hour? He's amazing.

3 comments:

Heather M said...

I love the picture of your grandfather playing with your girls!! So cute! Grandpa/Great Grandpa's are AMAZING! It looks like you had a wonderful time.

I could hear my Reed agree with your Reed in the Pebbles in my Pocket "name change". :)

Ashlee said...

What an amazing shot of your grandpa with the girls! He looks just like I remember- your grandma, too! I'm glad you got to have that girl trip... it's always refreshing to take a kid or two and spend quality time. Hope you guys are doing well!

Julie said...

Don't you love taking your kids to the Y? There's just something fun about sharing that with them. And we always go to the creamery too!

P.S. Your Grandpa rocks!

playlist