Friday, March 7, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl




Dear Laynie,

I don't know where the time has gone. I can hardly believe that six months has passed since your arrival. Before you were born I awaited your birth with anticipation and I must admit, a bit of trepidation. Even though I was overjoyed at the idea of having another baby join our home I wasn't naive to the fact that newborns are alot of work and I'd heard so many horror stories about "baby #3". I just couldn't quite figure out, logistically of course, how life was going to work itself out. But here we are six wonderful months later. Life is perfect, well not always perfect, but truly as good as it gets. You are a joy to have in our family. You light up all of our days. And none of us can imagine life without you in it. I look forward to all of the days we have ahead of us but I've realized I find so much joy in today.

love you, Mommy

5 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Megan--I can't imagine a cuter baby girl! I think Laynie and Will ARE going to have to get married--no matter what they think. What a darling girl. I hope that three hasn't been too bad. As I've said before, your kids are too cute!

Melanie said...

Megan, she is truly beautiful! Congratulations on six months of happiness. What a darling little girl.

Katie Smith said...

I cannot believe she is already 6 months old and I still haven't seen her!!! I'm dying here. Good thing I'll get to see you in less than 2 weeks. Hooray! I can't wait!!

Ashlee said...

She looks just like you! She's so adorable. I can't believe we haven't gotten our babies together yet! ACK! Where has the time gone? She really is a doll, and I'm very impressed with all the hair! :)

The Thomas Family said...

What a cutie! She looks like such a happy baby.

playlist